Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Julia Roberts new face of Givenchy

Julia Roberts is the new be up against of Givenchy iPhone 6 Plus cases (Givenchy/Instagram)

Givenchy iPhone 6 Plus Case Snarling Rottweiler Dog

Julia Roberts has been unveiled as the new be up against of Givenchy iPhone 6 Plus.

The Pretty Wannabe mom star was hand-picked to promote the entire spring 2015 campaign by unique director Riccardo Tisci, who known her "an icon".

The 47-year-old's first shots for the French men sneakers are black and white and show her pretending in a boyish suit, apparently working in no make-up.

Mum-of-three Julia directed Yahoo Style of becoming a model into her late 40s: "My mother and I were actually just phoning around, and we were laughing so hard. The actual goes, 'How are you suddenly become a supermodel? You're almost 100. ' It's funny. "

The pictures show a more serious side of that star, who is known for her considerable smile. But she said the house made a nice change.

"When you're here walking down a red carpet cleaning, usually you're walking to some place the need to be excited to get to, so there's some joy, " said the Oscar-winner.

"For a still photograph, it may great when it's spontaneous and people are looking for ways happy, but it can also look engineered. Not just me, but for anybody! I that they wanted it to be style of cool, edgy, and boyish. I believed it was time for me happy to serve because it's remarkable to be different. "

Riccardo accepted of choosing the star: "Julia was in fact my first choice for a few reasons; It is my opinion that she represents such a adult woman.

"With each campaign on Givenchy, I'm always trying to credit card debt. A lot of people see Givenchy as typical 'haute couture' or only 'street and urban'.

"For me, Julia is many things. She has this fitness as an actress, but she's too this beautiful American woman. She's a tremendous star, but she's not a paparazzi or a blog monster. "

No comments:

Post a Comment